Solved

Hubspot - Freshdesk out of the box connector

• 24 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Does anyone know if its normal behavior for the connector to expect that all fields / properties coming from HubSpot should be mapped with those in Freshdesk else it will not allow any mapping i.e. It’s an all or nothing situation. This would also mean I have to create all those other unnecessary fields coming from HubSpot into Freshdesk as well.

Is it not possible to select the fields you want to map instead of it dictating that we should map all the fields?

I am trying by all means to avoid having to use an API to integrate these systems.

icon

Best answer by Keer 26 April 2021, 19:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @MariaL, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I hope you are referring to the out-of-the-box fields mentioned here in the connector details. It’s mentioned in the document that custom field mappings are available with Operations Hub Starter or Professional plans with which you can create your own mappings or make changes to your default ones. If you have further queries on the same, please reach out to Hubspot support as they would be able to help with more details on the plan. 

If you have any queries on the Freshdesk’s end, you can write to support@freshdesk.com and our support buddies would be glad to help! 

Badge

Hello @MariaL, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I hope you are referring to the out-of-the-box fields mentioned here in the connector details. It’s mentioned in the document that custom field mappings are available with Operations Hub Starter or Professional plans with which you can create your own mappings or make changes to your default ones. If you have further queries on the same, please reach out to Hubspot support as they would be able to help with more details on the plan. 

If you have any queries on the Freshdesk’s end, you can write to support@freshdesk.com and our support buddies would be glad to help! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@MariaL & @Keer , if you have some visuals of this integration that would be great. I am aware additional modules are required in Hubspot to get deeper in the field mapping but that would be great to have a look as what’s already possible / visible with the basic integration through the current integration.

Most of the screenshots of the page show the back-end part but I’d like to see how it looks like in the Hubspot or Freshdesk UI for the team members. That would show the value brought by this integration. Comments on the Hubspot integration page are not really positive so it doesn’t encourage to install it.