Skip to main content
Question

Multiple creation of tickets

Hi,

What is the automation workflow for creation of multiple tickets?

Thank you

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @Tintin 

Greetings for the day. 

We understand you are looking to create multiple tickets in your helpdesk using automation. Can you please elaborate more on your requirements with automatically creating tickets in bulk to help you accordingly? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Thank you.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

If someone requests via the portal, it will assign the ticket to the Approver Group. After updating the ticket, it will create a new ticket for the Support Admin Group. Following another update, it will create a new ticket for the CNC Group. After further updates, it will create a new ticket for the AP Group. Finally, it will create a new ticket and send an email to the requester, notifying them that the request has been processed

Badge

The automation workflow for creating multiple tickets involves triggering the process, generating tickets based on predefined criteria, populating them with relevant information, and either submitting them directly or validating them before finalization. This streamlines the process, reduces manual effort, and improves efficiency.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @Tintin,

Greetings from Freshworks community.

You can use ticket updates automation to create new tickets under Admin>Workflows>Automation>Ticket updates. You can choose the relevant event and then use the action as highlighted below to create a new ticket:

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Kajal​​​​​​​

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

How to auto fill the fields once the ticket close and create a new ticket for other group?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @Tintin 

You can pass the values of the old ticket automatically by choosing the following option “Inherit Existing properties”:

Let me know if this helps. 

Cheers, 
​​​​​​​Kajal

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Yes i already set up the inherit but not working

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

sorry I used trigger webhook

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @Tintin 

If you are using the trigger webhook option then you need to pass all the mandatory fields for the ticket creation.

Using the create new ticket option will allow you to automatically pass old ticket properties to the new ticket. 

Hope that helps!

Cheers, 
Kajal

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi please see attached file. I used trigger webhook and not auto fill to other group

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @Tintin,

Please DM your account details and email address so we can create a ticket and assist you further with the webhook you’ve set up.

Regards,

Kajal