Solved

New to Fresh works Sales CRM - Where Should I Begin?

• 25 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello Freshworks Sales CRM community! I'm just getting started with this platform and feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the features and options. Can you please provide some guidance on where I should begin?

1. Are there any essential features I should explore initially for better sales management?
  2. Any tips or best practices for a smooth onboarding process?

Your advice and experiences are highly appreciated as I embark on this journey with Freshworks Sales CRM.

Thanks in advance!

Chloe Blake

icon

Best answer by radhika.kumar 26 October 2023, 14:43

View original

1 reply

Hi Chloe Blake,

Glad to have you onboard 😊 Here’s a quick guide to help you get started:

1. Import contacts: To bring your contacts into Freshsales, you can upload CSV or Excel sheets or choose to import from other platforms like Google, Outlook, and more. 
    Learn more 

2. Connect your inbox: Once you have your contacts added to Freshales, you can send personalized emails to contacts of your choice and track them. 
    Learn more

3. Bring in website leads: You can use web forms to add website visitors as contacts. If you have a website with a form in place, you can connect it with Freshsales so that your website visitors can submit their contact information, which is automatically captured in the CRM. If you are looking to add a form, you can set up your own using web forms.
    Learn more

4. Contacts module: You can effortlessly view and manage all your contacts in a table or card format and customize the view to see important information like contact status, lifecycle stage, sales owner, source, and more.
    Learn more

5. Auto assignment rules: Configuring auto-assignment rules helps you automatically assign contacts/deals/accounts to users without having to assign them manually. 
    Learn more

6. Create a sales sequence: You can set up automated email sequences to connect with prospects and customers.
    Learn more

7. Setting up your sales pipeline: Track and manage your deals on the visual sales pipeline. View key information on the deal card and take quick actions right from the pipeline. 
    Learn more

8. Add deal: Once you strike an opportunity with a prospect, you can easily create a deal and track it. 
    Learn more

9. Invite your team: Explore how you can add team members here and how to create sales teams and manage them here

Let us know if you have any further questions, I am happy to help 🙂

Cheers!